Digital Marketing Assistant
A fantastic opportunity to work with a vibrant digital marketing business has arisen, working on a wide range of organic and paid campaigns for our clients. Our team is growing fast, and we are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Assistant who is looking to develop a long-term career in digital marketing.
We have big growth plans over the next few years and are looking for only the best people to join our ‘herd’. The right candidate should be an enthusiastic and passionate person, who is looking to learn in a fast-paced environment.
A key part of this role is having an understanding and appreciation of the value of digital marketing, as well as what the service can bring to our customers as a brand building and lead generation tool. It is essential that you are fully immersed in the digital marketing sector, keep updated with current trends, and are keen to demonstrate this to our customers.
Reporting to our Search and Optimisation Manager, we are looking for a person with a sound basic knowledge of digital marketing, and who is keen to learn and grow into a highly competent digital marketer.
Initially, you will be focused on expanding, managing and reporting on paid search campaigns (via Google Adwords and Bing Ads), as well as Paid Social campaigns (across various social media channels), so having a Google AdWords qualification is desirable (but not essential). There is plenty of growth opportunity within this role, and we envisage that the successful candidate will grow and develop their ability to support all of our digital marketing services – Pay Per Click, Search Engine Optimisation, Content Marketing and Conversion Rate Optimisation.
Above all, you must be someone who enjoys working as part of small team and someone who wants to live and breathe the values of Elephant Digital.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Search and Optimisation Manager and Head of Client Services to create and implement digital marketing campaigns for our clients.
- With support from the Search and Optimisation Manager, support with the maintenance of paid search campaigns using both Google Ads and Bing Ads platforms.
- With support from the Search and Optimisation Manager, support with the maintenance of paid social campaigns using platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Daily optimisation of all paid search and paid social campaigns for our clients, providing analysis and recommendation back to the Search and Optimisation Manager where possible.
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly reports using client’s tracking tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ruler Analytics and HotJar looking for potential issues, as well as opportunities for campaign improvement.
- Create weekly and monthly reports for our digital marketing clients, providing analysis and where possible, recommendations, back to the Search and Optimisation Manager.
- Work with the Search and Optimisation Manager to improve the SEO performance of our clients’ websites by optimising on-page elements, including content and META details.
- Schedule and upload content on client’s social media channels and websites.
- Support the Search and Optimisation Manager and Managing Director in the preparation and delivery of client presentations and new business pitches.
Essential Personality Traits:
- Passion for all things digital marketing
- Keen eye for detail and high-quality work
- Self-motivated and keen to learn
- Working as part of a close-knit team
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Desired Experience and Knowledge
- Google Adwords qualified (desired, but not essential)
- Basic understanding of SEO, Social Media, Content Marketing
- Tracking and reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console and SEMRush
- Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Role-based at Liverpool Science Park
- £18,000 – £21,000 (Dependent on exp.)
- 28 days holiday (inc. Public Holidays) + your birthday off
- FREE city centre parking
- 9.00am – 5.00pm working hours (one hour lunch)
- Genuine training and development
- Options to attend industry conferences and events
- Regular social events
- All the tea and coffee you can drink